How does it work:
* start downloading the file in the link below
* buy a 2GB SD memory card (an old fashioned one, no SDHC), larger capacity cards might not work in the navigator and lower capacity cards won't fit the map file
* create a folder caller GARMIN on the memory card
* put the file GMAPSUPP.IMG in that folder by extracting the downloaded file
* finished! the map file is already unlocked...
Extra info if your navigator starts/keeps whining your maps are too old:
* connect the navigator to your computer using a USB cable
* browse to the navigator that appears as a removable drive
* open the folder GARMIN
* rename the file GMAPPROM.IMG to GMAPPROM_OLD.IMG
* finished! the navigator will now only use the new map file on the memory card
Compatible navigators according to Garmin: Astro, Colorado (300, 400c, 400i, 400t), Edge (605, 705), eTrex (Legend HCx, Legend Cx, Venture Cx, Vista HCx, Vista Cx), GPSMAP (60CSx, 60Cx, 76CSx, 76Cx), iQue 3000, nüvi (200, 200W, 205, 205W, 250, 250W, 255, 255W, 260, 260W, 265T, 265WT, 270, 275T, 300, 310, 350, 350, 360, 360, 370, 5000, 550, 600, 610, 650, 650, 660, 660, 670, 670, 680, 710, 750, 755T, 760, 765T, 770, 775T, 780, 785T, 850, 860, 880), Oregon (200, 300, 400c, 400i, 400t), Rino 530HCx, StreetPilot (7200, 7500, c310, c320, c330, c340, c510, c530, c550, c580, i2, i3, i5), z?mo (400, 450, 500, 550).
I'm only offering this for evaluation purposes. If you like it, buy the original for only $150 from
Conduzam com precaução!
ed2k: GarminCityNavigatorEurope2009NT_by_TheDebonair.rar [1.23 Gb]