The world renowned chess player, Fritz, has fascinated the chess world for many years. And for many years Fritz has headed the international SSDF list of the best chess programs. Now for the first time Fritz arrives to the Nintendo Wii.
* Classic Chess: the original and ever popular game of chess with several difficulty settings for beginners to pro!
* Chess 960: The greater pieces are shuffled at random in order to give each match a new unexpected challenge.
* Chess puzzles: Countless puzzles of different levels.
* Historical matches: Relive the 2000 best matches of all time.
* Giveaway chess: Unique category and very enjoyable. The player who loses all his pieces wins. The king acts just like any other piece. You have to capture whenever you can.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
ed2k: [Wii]Fritz_Chess[PAL].rar [835.06 Mb]