TimeComX is a small and resource-friendly automation program, that can put your computer into different states after specified time or by a lower deviation of network and processor usage activity.
Following options are available:
* Log Off
* Hibernation / Suspend Mode + wake Up
* Play audio files (MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV ..)
* File execution (f.i. batch files)
* The program is equipped with a transparency mode and can be optionally kept in the background by a Tray Icon.
* TimeComX has one default alarm sound which can be replaced by any sound you like.
* Within a fixed period of time before the countdown has run out, you will be optically advised of it and a bit later acoustically as well.
What´s New in version 22.214.171.124
* Spanish translation (by Patrick Zumstein)
* Portuguese translation (by Reginaldo Bertoluci Curtio)
* CPU/Net Threshold value indicator added
* Action/Event combobox icons added
* Postpone Shutdown spinbox added to option dialog
* Settings will now be saved correctly before a Shutdown Event
* Calendar box in "Time of day" and "WakeUp" added
* Raised value for "time to pass" to 99999 seconds (~28 hours)
* Run File, Play Audio and Continue Operation in Suspend Mode available
* Minimized Auto Start option added
* WakeUp Time restorable
* Option Dialog improved
* Countdown Warning Dialog improved
* Update Module improved